Residence and Community Directors
A Residence/Community Director (RD/CD) is a professional staff member who lives on campus and selects, trains and supervises our undergraduate Residential Life staff (Resident Assistants). There are currently nine Residence Directors and one Community Director on campus. Each RD manages the operational functions of one to four residence halls and/or apartment areas which house from 307 to 694 students. The Residence Director frequently meets individually with students to discuss roommate concerns, talk about transitional issues or conduct judicial hearings.
A Community Director has similar responsibilities to a Residence Director. However, he/she oversees an apartment area that is significantly larger, and also has responsibility for supervising a community building and area office. Currently we have one Community Director in the Circle Apartments.
- Maggie Wetter, Community Director, Circle Apartments
- Jessica Beaver Hollman, Residence Director, Emerson Hall and Garden Apartments
- Darnell Thompson, Residence Director, East Tower
- Megan Williams, Residence Director, West Tower
- Shannon Scheening, Residence Director, Boothroyd, Rowland and Tallcott Halls
- TBA, Residence Director, Hilliard and Holmes Halls
- Katie Hellman, Residence Director, Eastman, Hood, and Lyon Halls
- Brittany Kenyon, Residence Director, Landon, Bogart, and Clarke Halls
- Tricia Torley, Residence Director, Terraces 01-06
- Wando Holt, Residence Director, Terraces 07-13