Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need my ID card to access anything other than building exterior doors?

Card Access is only for the exterior doors of the residence halls, except for the stairwell and elevator lobby doors of the Towers. Access to the laundry room doors of Emerson and the Towers, and the community areas of the Circle Apartments and the Garden Apartments is also controlled by Card Access.