Frequently Asked Questions

What happens if I lose my ID?

A lost ID should be reported to the ID Office during week day business hours and the Office of Public Safety after business hours. A card must be replaced when lost, stolen, or damaged by the ID office at a nonimal charge.

For more information, visit the ID Office's website.