Title IX requires that the college ensures a fair, equitable, impartial and thorough process. Being accused of sexual misconduct can be confusing or concerning, Linda Koenig, Title IX Coordinator is available to you to help you navigate the process and access support and resources. . If you feel that at any time your rights are being violated or not held to a fair standard during this process, please contact the Title IX coordinator, Linda Koenig at email@example.com | 607-274-7761 to address those concerns.
Below is a list of some of your options, rights, and resources:
- Schedule an appointment with someone from the Title IX Office
- Review Ithaca College’s policy on Sexual Misconduct and Ithaca College's Student Conduct Code
- Get assigned a College Trained Advisor
- Review Respondent Brochure
- Consider reaching out to a confidential resource
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to the Title IX Office at 607-274-7761