It is recommended that the Travel Card be used to pay for all approved College related travel expenses. The card must not be used to pay for personal expenses or the expenses of individuals not employed by Ithaca College.
- Benefits eligible faculty or staff who typically travel one or more times per year
- Employees who regularly coordinate business travel (i.e. airfare, registration, lodging)
All cardholders must be familiar with the College's current Travel Policy.
Applying for a Travel Card
From the IC Finance Cloud home page:
- Click the Me tab, then click the Journeys app.
- Near the bottom of the screen, click Explore.
- Under the search bar near the top of the screen, click Person.
- On the Explore page, click the IC Credit Card Application tile.
- Near the top of the screen, click the Actions dropdown and then click Add to My Journeys.
- On the My Journeys page, click the IC Credit Card Application tile.
- Under Tasks, click on each task and complete steps as directed.
- Once submitted, the application will be forwarded to your supervisor for approval, and then on the Accounts Payable.
Click here for more information on using the Journeys app
To activate your card, call the number on the back of your card. When prompted, use the last four digits of your employee ID.