Advising and tutoring
- The Academic Advising Center (AAC) has four professional academic advisors, who partner with faculty and staff across campus and can assist you with educational planning and academic goal setting. Every Ithaca College student is also assigned a faculty advisor in their respective major and minor and you are encouraged to meet with that advisor on a regular basis. The Academic Advising Center is located at 130A Rothschild Place. Appointments can be made by calling 607-274-1001, or you can take advantage of drop-in hours (Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm) when there is always an academic advisor available!
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS) works with students to develop strategies for overcoming obstacles that might otherwise limit academic success. SAS partners with faculty, staff, and students to develop and implement accommodation plans that provide equal access to academic programs. This office is located in 100 Rothschild Place. Their phone number is 607-274-1005.
- Tutoring Services offers free peer tutoring for Ithaca College students in over 50 courses. Students are matched with tutors who deliver academic support either through small and large Peer Learning Groups or through one-on-one sessions. Tutoring is offered as a supplement to other academic success strategies such as faculty office hours and course review sessions. Tutoring Services is located in 100 Rothschild Place and their phone number is 607-274-3381.
- Writing Center has two main goals: to help students from all disciplines develop their academic writing skills and to foster advanced writers across the College—students, staff, and faculty alike. To make an appointment, visit us online or call us at 274-3315. For more information, contact Professor Jaime Warburton, Director, at email@example.com or (607) 274-3543.
- Math Tutorial Sessions The mathematics program is committed to the success of all students enrolled in mathematics courses. Free tutoring is available during the daytime hours Monday-Friday in the Math Tutorial Room (Williams 318) and Monday and Thursday evenings (Williams 310).
- Career Services can help you better understand and choose a career path. They offer workshops on resume writing and interviewing, and have an online database of internships and jobs.