The mathematics program is committed to the success of all students enrolled in mathematics courses. Free tutoring is available during the daytime hours Monday-Friday in the Math Tutorial Room (Williams 318) and Monday and Thursday evenings (Williams 310).
Free tutoring is available Monday - Friday. The Tutorial Room is staffed by mathematics faculty and is designed to help students in any of the math courses when a faculty member is tutoring and in lower-level courses (courses numbered below 200) when a student is tutoring.
The Tutorial Room (Williams 318) is open
- Monday from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
- Thursday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m - 2:00p.m.
- Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Evening Tutorial Room (Williams 310) is open
- Monday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. This service is staffed by advanced mathematics majors and is designed to help students in introductory, lower-level mathematics courses.