- The Outdoor Pool is located in between the Athletics and Events Center and Ithaca College's Fitness Center. Summer time parking is permitted in A & M lots that are located next to the outdoor pool.
- The pool is a 6 lane 25 yard pool, with a diving well (no diving boards).
- The outdoor pool is a heated pool (temp will vary with the weather in Ithaca).
- Summer memberships are available.
Location and General Information
Weather and Outdoor Pool Policies
- Outdoor Pool Opening: will open if the air temperature is forecasted to be 65 degrees or higher for the day. The Weather Channel (www.weather.com) will be used for determining forecast and temperature.
- Thunder/Lighting: Pools will close for 30 minutes and reopen 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder. Pools and deck area will be cleared of all patrons when this occurs.
- Rain: Outdoor pool will remain open as long as main drains of the pool are visible from lifeguard stands
Members/Families of the Outdoor Pool can bring guests to the pool with them. The cost is $5 per guest per day. Each family may bring up to 4 guests maximum.