Enterprise Content Mgmt
Enterprise Content Management Assistant
Ithaca College has identified a need for a content management system to provide a method of storing, sharing, and managing electronic documents. A content management system would also support the College’s focus on environmental sustainability.
The ECM Assistant would help the Enterprise Application Services team with departmental setup of Nolij (the College Enterprise Content Management System) by visiting departments across campus to demo the system, training users, inputing necessary data into Nolij, and documenting this process.
- Approximately 10 hours/week
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Rate: $9.00 per hour
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Business and/or Computer Science Major preferred