- Adobe Creative Cloud: Free graphic, photo, and video applications that include Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro
- Audio Visual Support: Training and on-the-spot support is available
- Faculty Learning Space: Located in Job Hall 103
- Labs: Computer labs are located around campus for instructional purposes. Labs can be reserved through 25 Live.
- Office 365: Free productivity, communication, and collaboration applications that include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Teams
- Optical Scanning: Self-service station for scanning of student assessments. Located in Job Hall 103.
- Print Services: Faculty have unrestricted access to send print jobs to networked computers.
- Teaching & Learning with Technology: For support of instructional design with technology, learning management, video conferencing, immersive media, and digital services.
- Technology Renewal: Faculty are issued a computer through the college. It will be replaced every 4 years.
- Telephone & Voice Mail: Faculty are provided with an office phone and voice mail for campus business.
- Web Conferencing: Zoom is the preferred software for web conferencing.
Your Faculty Guide to IT
As an Ithaca College faculty member you have access to multiple services and software through IT to support teaching and research. Listed below are some of the most common systems and services that you will use at Ithaca College.