- Who can I contact for IT help and during what hours?
- What do I do if my computer breaks and I need it to learn, teach, or work from home?
- How can I request a laptop to support my learning, teaching, or working from home?
- What IT services have remained open or plan to be closed?
The IT Service Desk is open for phone, email, and online chat support with extended hours. Visit https://www.ithaca.edu/information-technology/contact-us for current hours.
If you are using a non-College owned computer, we would suggest visiting a local computer repair center, such as Best Buy or Staples.
- Students: Students should complete the Keep Learning - Student Technology Request form (netpass login required).
- Faculty: Faculty members should have received an email from their Dean to assess computer needs. Please work through your Dean to request a laptop/technology equipment from IT.
- Staff: After discussing your technology needs with your Director, AVP or VP, please complete the: Working Remote - IC Staff Technology Request form to request resources (netpass login required).
All public IT labs and facilities are closed as of 5 pm Friday, March 13. This includes the Friends 110 lab, the Center for Creative Technology, and other public services.
All on-campus IT services have been suspended except for exceptional circumstances. Major IT projects may be delayed as we shift resources to focus on supporting people working remotely.