- Are the computer labs still open?
- How can I access specialty lab software such as Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the online materials that my Professor has provided - how do I get help?
- What resources are available to support online learning?
The Library building and Friends 110 are closed as of 5 pm on Friday, March 13. Library services will be provided remotely during the hours listed.
We have set up remote access for students to lab machines on campus at https://iclabs.ithaca.edu. These desktops have Adobe Creative Cloud and other software requested by faculty installed on them. Students with specific needs not met by IClabs can make a request via the Keep Learning Student Technology Request on IC Workflow. Visit the Knowledge Base article for more details on accessing IClabs >
- Students may also purchase an Adobe Creative Cloud personal subscription at a discounted rate. Visit the related Knowledge Base article for details on accessing Adobe Creative Cloud >