- Are the computer labs still open?
- How can I access specialty lab software such as SPSS or Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the online materials that my Professor has provided - how do I get help?
- What resources are available to support online learning?
The Library building and Friends 110 are closed as of 5 pm on Friday, March 13. Library services will be provided remotely during the hours listed.
- SPSS, Adobe software, Mathematica and more are available through a virtual desktop, ithaca.apporto.com. Learn how to use the Apporto Virtual Desktop through the Knowledge Base >
- Students may also purchase an Adobe Creative Cloud personal subscription at a discounted rate. Visit the related Knowledge Base article for details on accessing Adobe Creative Cloud >