How To Apply
- Check the ICNYC website for upcoming deadlines and for links to your school’s internship application process.
- Review your budget and the cost of a semester in New York City (note: it is usually more expensive to live in NYC).
- Meet with your academic adviser to discuss the possibility of spending a semester in NYC.
- Talk with your parents/guardians about finances and housing in NYC.
- Prepare your résumé and cover letter.
- Research potential internship sites with your school’s internship coordinator and consult with the Office of Career Services.
- Start your application by clicking on the appropriate button to the right (please select the button of the school where your major is housed).
CONTACTS FOR THE ICNYC PROGRAM (BY SCHOOL):
- School of Business: Dawn Kline, Associate Dean;
- Roy H. Park School of Communications: Bryan Roberts, Associate Dean;
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: Helene Larin, Acting Associate Dean;
- School of Humanities and Sciences: Colette Matisco, Administrative Assistant;
- School of Music: David Pacun, Associate Dean.