All the study abroad information you need, all in one place!
Thursday, September 26, 11:00 am-2:00 pm, North Foyer & Emerson Suites
Interested in studying abroad? Thinking of going to NYC or LA? It's never too early to start the planning process! The Fall 2019 Study Abroad Fair will have all the information you need to get your planning process underway. Come get excited about the many different possibilities for study abroad and study away!
- Raffle prizes including a campus store gift card & lots of great travel gear!
- International refreshments including British HobNobs and Australian TimTams!
- Alumni ambassadors from IC's own programs in London, NYC, DC and LA.
- IC's study abroad partners, offering affiliated and non-affiliated options for semester and short-term study.
- Information about our direct-enrollment exchange program options with international universities
- Winter/summer study abroad courses offered by IC faculty & staff
- Academic and financial planning resources, including information/representatives from many offices on campus involved in assisting students plan for study abroad.
Get notified of upcoming study abroad events, information and announcements! Join the Study Abroad page on IC Engage, like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, or click here to schedule a one-on-one study abroad advising appointment.
International Programs and Extended Studies | Job Hall, 2nd floor | 607-274-3306 | firstname.lastname@example.org