All residence halls, including the Garden Apartments, close on Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:00PM for all students, who are not graduating seniors*. The Circle Apartments close on June 30th at 5:00PM. Residents required to live on-campus after Saturday, May 15th must receive late departure approval from the Office of Residential Life to remain on-campus. The late departure form will open on Monday, April 26th.
*On-campus graduating seniors do not need to submit a late departure request; they will be approved to stay until 12:00PM (noon), Monday, May 24, 2021.
Move out checklist:
- Clean and vacuum room/apartment. If you are not able to vacuum your space, we will accept broom-cleaned conditions.
- Dispose of any trash and/or recycling at the designated area outside of the building.
- Rented microfridges should be emptied of all food, cleaned, and left plugged in. The company will pick up the units from the rooms/ apartments after May move out.
- College-owned apartment refrigerators should be emptied, cleaned, and remain plugged in with the door closed.
- Return and reassemble all furniture to its proper locations.
Remove all personal belongings. No summer storage is provided for students. Any and all abandoned property left behind will be discarded immediately after checkout, and students are responsible for the cost of removal.
- Close and lock the windows, and patio/balcony door.
- Once all items are completely moved out, lock the door, place your key(s) in the envelope provided, and place the envelope in one of the designated key drop boxes.
- Return the key(s) to a designated Key Drop location:
- Circles residents: Circles Mail room
- Gardens residents: Garden Mail room (across from the laundry room)
- East & West Tower residents: Residential Life office located on the first floor of the East Tower
- Quad residents: Bogart Mail room
- Terrace residents: Terrace 7 vestibule (side closest to Terrace 6)
- All residents: Campus Center yellow bin near the info desk