The Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs (OSEMA) is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive environment on campus that complements the academic experience, connects and engages all students with the Ithaca College community, and provides opportunities for on-going personal and professional development.
Through our programs and services, we serve as a catalyst for all students to
- successfully transition to a new social and academic environment;
- participate and enhance involvement on campus;
- explore and develop cultural competencies;
- serve as agents of social change; and
- understand and enhance their leadership capacities.