Interested Applicants Should:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
- Identify as a person of color (ethnic and racial identities that have been historically marginalized and under-resourced in U.S. higher education).
- Be able to demonstrate current (and past), continued volunteerism and service in their local communities.
- Be ready to clearly articulate their leadership involvement and expand on their personal development as a result of those experiences throughout the application and interview process.
- Be willing to stay committed to service, program requirements, academic excellence, and social justice throughout their 4-year experience at Ithaca College.