Preference will be given to students pursuing programs that focus on the environment and/or sustainability.
To be eligible, a student must be receiving financial aid. This scholarship does not support participation in the International Environmental Policy course (ENVS-33300). Eight $500 awards are available annually to qualified students.
Application should include
- your name, expected year of graduation, major/minor, and GPA
- description of the program you plan to attend
- evidence of receiving financial aid
- 250-word essay on how this experience will benefit you in terms of global awareness, understanding of environmental issues and/or sustainability, and your role as a global citizen or community leader
- one-sentence statement indicating your commitment to presenting your experience to the Ithaca College community
- November 1 (for January and spring semester programs)
- April 1 (for May, summer, and fall programs)
Applications should be submitted electronically to Susan Allen-Gil, chair of the department of environmental studies and sciences.