Skip to main content
Incoming Mail Process
- Mail is sorted by department name.
- Mail addressed to someone that is no longer with your
department may be delivered to the current person holding that
position or re-addressed (if known) and placed in intra-campus
- One mail delivery run begins at 9 am.
- It begins at Alumni and continues to the Cerache, Towers,
Gannett, Hill Center, Smiddy, CHS, Dillingham, PRW, Job, Park
Center, Muller, Phillips Hall, Egbert, Williams, Hammond, New
Science Bldg, Park Communications, Rothschild Place, A&E Center
and Fitness Center.
- Beginning around 9:30 am, FedEx Express makes deliveries.
- Beginning around 10:30 am, UPS, USPS and FedEx Home make
- Afternoon, FedEx Ground makes deliveries.
- Around 1:30 pm, the USPS will return with additional Express
- All parcels are delivered the day we receive them except FedEx
Ground depending on the arrival time.