Dining Services has partnered with the Print Shop to provide a convenient way for groups on campus to purchase meal passes. The purchase price is $3.50 per meal pass and includes the cost of the meal, departments are not charged for printing. Booklets of 21 meals are also available for purchase. Faculty and staff can charge meal pass purchases to their department’s billing account number. It’s easy, just order through the Print Shop’s web page.
How to order meal passes
- Go to: https://typeset.ithaca.edu/
- Enter your username/password
- Type the word “voucher” in the search bar under the “IC Catalog” category
- Select “order item” for the style you would like
- Under “Gifter” enter your department’s name
- Select “Order Quantity” and type in the meal pass quantity
- Use the Special Instructions Box to include info regarding how these passes will be used (dates, meal periods, etc.)
- Finally, “Add to Cart” or “Checkout”
Please be sure to select the appropriate “print delivery date” so that meal passes deliver in advance of the intended “use by” date. Meal passes are only accepted at Terrace and Campus Center Dining Halls and must be presented at the time of entry.
If you have any questions regarding the ordering process or encounter any issues at checkout, please reach out to James Ward or Rebecca Sexton for assistance.
James Ward firstname.lastname@example.org Office Tel: 4-1886 / Mobile: 845-399-1321
Rebecca Sexton email@example.com Office Tel: 4-7352 / Mobile: 607-745-6362
Thank you! Dining Services