2nd Conference on Healthy Aging in Rural New York:
Emerging Strategies for Local Communities
- April 18, 2018,
- 9am-4:30pm. Registration & continental breakfast
opens at 8:30am.
- Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, Watkins Glen, NY
- FREE of charge (Continental breakfast and lunch
CEU's and CME's are currently being evaluated and we anticipate
they will be available.
• Professionals - we have met our capacity at this time. If you would like to be put on a wait list to be contacted if we have cancellations, please email email@example.com or call 607-274-1607.
• Family Caregivers please call (800) 272-3900 to
The day is designed for our combined audiences --
caregivers, family members, aging/health support and health
professionals, educators, and more. Join us for a day of strategies
in palliative care, trauma-informed care, and health literacy
relating to rural communities.
AGENDA : Click to download conference agenda
This event is co-sponsored by the Ithaca College Gerontology Institute FLGEC, Lifespan of Greater Rochester and the Rochester and Finger Lakes Region Alzheimer's Association.
This training is made possible through grant funding by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program Grant #U1QHP28738
This program is supported, in part, by a grant from the New York State Department of Health, in partnership with Lifespan of Greater Rochester.