Located in Friends 101 the Technology Learning Center (TLC) has unique software for multi-touch and interactive learning, equipment for wireless screen sharing and video conferencing, allowing students to be the leaders of their learning.
Faculty, staff, and students have the ability to reserve this room for classes, meetings, workshops, and group sessions. The room has seating for up to 20 individuals.
If you have never used the room, we require that the person reserving or leading the event to have a 30-minute training session on using the equipment and software in the room.
Features of Technology Learning Center - Friends 101
- Seating for 20
- Huddlewall with two projectors
- Ten laptops with Microsoft Windows
- Three laptops with Apple macOS
- Four wall-mounted computers
- Four group workstations with flexible furniture
- Hand-held dry erase boards