The Ithaca College warehouse is located in the Central Services Building at 102 Farm Pond Rd, and is the home of the Department of Warehouse Operations. The warehouse provides a centralized delivery address for shipments from various freight carriers for the Ithaca College campus community. Warehouse Operations maintains an inventory of maintenance, custodial, and office supplies for internal use, and is also the recycle point for electronics and light bulbs.
The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Information for Freight Carriers
- Freight Shipping Address: 102 Farm Pond Rd. Ithaca, NY 14850
- Primary Contact: David Westgate
- Loading Dock: Yes
- Forklift: Yes
Information for Faculty and Staff
- Managed Print (Copier/Printer) Supplies
- Inventory Items
- In order to reduce waste and leverage better pricing options, the College maintains an inventory of centrally-procured items which are available to all departments on campus. These include items in a wide range of categories, including: PPE, Office and Testing Supplies, etc. These items can be ordered via the IC Finance Cloud. Instructions for ordering can be found in this Knowledge Base article.
- Freight Shipping
- Faculty and staff who have purchased materials or equipment which must be delivered via freight should be sure to specify that in their purchase order and select the warehouse as the shipping destination. To ensure that we are able to provide the best possible service, tracking information for those shipments should be sent to email@example.com. Faculty and staff who have questions about an incoming freight shipment, or about how the process works, should feel free to call us at 607-274-3156.
- Likewise, requests to arrange outgoing freight shipments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our team members will respond to discuss the specifics of your request and will procure a quote from a shipper.
Information for Students
Space restrictions caused by the pandemic may not make it possible for us to offer the Summer Storage program in 2021, but we are doing what we can to make room, and we hope to be able to make some space available soon. Students who are interested in requesting space should email email@example.com.
David Westgate, Warehouse Supervisor
Michael Quail, General Services Associate
Cheryl Boyer, Financial Operations Manager, General Services
Jeffrey Golden, Director of General Services