How to Apply
Join the Residential Life Team!
Applications for Spring Semester 2018 Resident Assistant (RA) positions are now being accepted in OrgSync through October 1st, 2017.
All candidates must attend an RA Information Session to learn more about the RA position and benefits, and the RA application and interview process. Information sessions are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Thurs., September 7: RA Candidate Information Session, 12:00 pm Taughannock Falls
- Mon., September 25: RA Candidate Information Session, 7:00 pm Ithaca Falls
*Information sessions in resident hall clusters will be held. More information to come.*
Applications are due on Sunday, October 1, 2017, by 11:59 p.m. and candidate references are due on Monday, October 9, 2017. Candidates are expected to attend the following components of the selection process:
- Attend group process on Friday, October 27th, from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Attend a one-hour, individual interview on November 10th between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- RA offer letters will be available on Monday, November 27, 2017 at 12:00 Noon
- All new RA hires are required to attend a department welcome on December 6, 2017 from 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- All new RA hires are required to return early for RA Training in January, which begins at 8:00 am on Thursday, January 11, 2018
If you have any questions, please direct them to the RA Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Residential Life Office at (607) 274-3141. Best wishes in the selection process.