Residence Life is looking candidates for RA selection for Spring 2018. In order to be considered for employment, all applicants must attend an RA Information Session, submit an online application, and receive two references. One from a current RA or another RA that is able to speak to your candidacy, the second may be from a former supervisor or staff/faculty member.
All applicants must attend an RA Information Session to be eligible for the position. Upcoming information session dates are as follows:
- Thurs, 9/20 - RA Info Session 12:10-1pm: Taughannock Falls Room
- Tue, 9/25 - RA Info Session 7:30-8:30pm: Ithaca Falls Room
Applications are due on Sunday, October 7, 2017, by 11:59 p.m. and candidate references are due on Monday, October 15, 2017 by 5PM. Candidates are expected to attend the following components of the selection process:
- Attend group process on Friday, October 26th, from 5pm-8pm.
- Attend a one-hour interview with multiple RAs and professional staff members on Friday, November 2nd between 9am and 5pm.
- Pick up RA offer letters, available on Monday, November 12, 2017 at 12:00 noon.
- Attend a department welcome on Wednesday, December 6 at 7pm.
The application is available online on Engage for those that attend the information session on 9/20 or 9/25.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the RA Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.