How to Apply
Join the Residential Life Team!
Applications for Fall Semester 2018 Resident Assistant (RA) positions are now being accepted in OrgSync through February 18th, 2018.
All candidates must attend an RA Information Session to learn more about the RA position and benefits, and the RA application and interview process. Information sessions are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, January 24 at 7:30pm in the Rowland Hall TV Lounge
- Monday, January 29 at 7pm in the Ithaca Falls room, Campus Center
- Wednesday, January 31 at 7:30pm in the Holmes Hall TV Lounge
- Friday, February 2 at 4pm in the Terrace 7 TV Lounge
- Monday, February 5 at 7pm in the West Tower ACTV Lounge
- Tuesday, February 6 at 7pm in the Eastman Hall TV Lounge
- Wednesday, February 7 at 7pm in the Circles Community Center
- Thursday, February 8 at 12pm in the Landon Hall TV Lounge
- Monday, February 12 at 7pm in the Emerson Hall 3rd Floor TV Lounge
- Wednesday, Feb 14 at 4pm in the Terrace 3 TV Lounge
- Friday, February 16 at 12pm in the East Tower 8th Floor Lounge
- Friday, Feb 16 at 4:30pm in the Taughannock Falls room, Campus Center
Applications are due on Sunday, February 18, 2018, by 11:59 p.m. and candidate references are due on Sunday, February 25, 2018. Candidates are expected to attend the following components of the selection process:
- Attend group process on either Thursday, March 22 from 6:30-9:30pm OR Friday, March 23 from 5-8pm
- Attend a 1 hour and 15 minute interview with multiple RAs and professional staff members between 9am and 5pm on Wednesday, March 28, Thursday, March 29 or Friday, March 30.
- Pick up RA offer letters, available on Monday, April 9 at 12:00 noon.
- Attend a department welcome on Wednesday, April 18 at 7pm.
- Return early for RA Training in August.
The application is available online on OrgSync.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations should contact the RA Selection committee at RAselection@ithaca.edu. We ask that requests for accommodations be made as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please direct them to the RA Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Beth O’Neill, Area Coordinator at email@example.com. You may also call the Residential Life Office at (607) 274-3141. Best wishes in the selection process.