The off-campus release process is conducted once a year and approvals are granted for the entire academic year (Fall and Spring semesters). There is no off campus release process for the Spring Semester.
- Rising juniors (students who currently have lived 2-3 semesters in campus housing) may apply for off-campus approval during the Fall off-campus application process. Students may apply individually or as part of a group.
- Rising seniors (currently have 4 or more semesters) do not need to apply. Any rising senior who plans to live off campus for 2019-2020 should not participate in the on campus housing selection process. Any rising senior who secures on campus housing in the spring waives their exemption to the Residency policy and must apply for off-campus consideration.
- Students who will be away from campus during the Fall 2019 semester, who desire to live off campus during the Spring 2020 semester, must apply and receive approval to live off campus during the October 2018 off-campus application process. This application must be submitted prior to your departure.
- Off campus approval is not guaranteed.
- Students should not sign a lease prior to written approval for off campus release by the Office of Residential Life.
Students who have less than 3 completed semesters of on-campus living by the end of Fall 2018 semester are not eligible to apply. In the event we do not have enough interested rising juniors, a notice will go out to rising sophomores with an opportunity to apply.
The off-campus application process for the 2019-2020 Academic Year opens on Monday, October 23, 2018 at 8:00 AM.
Due to technical issues the Off-Campus Application will re-open at 8 am on Tuesday, October 23rd. In the meantime, Off-Campus Quizzes can be submitted.
Each student listed on an application must review and submit each of the following steps before their application will be considered for approval: