To provide financial support to Ithaca College departments, and student organizations for educational workshops, training sessions and experiential activities addressing issues of diversity and inclusion relevant to our campus community and society. The Committee strives to support events that raise awareness of cultural competency and encourages the development of positive knowledge, attitudes, values, and behavior at Ithaca College.
- DAFC is a supplemental funding source in addition to
- Student Governance Council Funding (Student Orgs)
- Department Funds (Faculty and Staff)
- Please submit this request 3-4 weeks prior to your event.
- Please provide all requested information upon submission (account info, attached itemized budget, and etc.)
- The Committee will meet twice per semester to review all
request. Please allow up to 24 hours, after those dates, to receive
- Fall 2017: September 21 and November 8
- Spring 2018: February 14, and March 28
- Requests must not exceed $500.00.
- If approved, please include DAFC as a sponsor on your marketing materials and complete the outcome report that will accompany your approval email.
Malinda B. Smith, Director, Multicultural Affairs, Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs
Dr. Sean Eversley Bradwell, Director of Programs and Outreach, Provost and Educational Affairs
RahK Lash, Assistant Director for Multicultural Affairs, Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs