|Tuition, Room, and Board||$1,050|
|Online Application Fee (non-refundable)||$50|
|Private Lesson Fee (optional; max 2)|
|1/2 hour lesson with professional faculty||$40|
|Early Registration Discount (by Feb. 1)||($50)|
|Multiple-Child Discount (per child)||($50)|
- Upon acceptance, a $350 tuition deposit is due (non-refundable after May 15).
- All balances are due in full by May 15.
- Registration after May 15 must be accompanied by full payment.
- Credit cards are the preferred source of payment. Personal checks are also accepted and should be made payable to "Ithaca College."
- All required forms must be submitted by June 1. A $100 Late Fee will be charged for required forms that are submitted after the June 10 Late Form deadline.
- Due to new Ithaca College policy, forms missing after June 15 will result in the revocation of admission to the Summer Music Academy. This revocation will forfeit the camper's enrollment deposit.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
A limited number of need-based and talent-based scholarships are available.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Information
Audition Requirements (Talent Scholarship)
Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following deadlines and fees:
- Cancellations prior to May 15 incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after May 15 forfeit their deposit.
- Cancellations after June 15 will not receive a refund except for a documented medical emergency. If a medical emergency occurs during the Academy session, a refund for room and board will be refunded on a pro-rated basis, sans the non-refundable deposit.
- No refunds will be offered for dismissal due to violation of Academy, state, or federal rules; early departure due to homesickness; voluntary withdrawal; or following successful completion of the program.
- A full tuition refund will be issued if the event is cancelled.
For more information, please contact us directly.