Receive up to a $500 credit on your fall bill from Ithaca College when you participate in a qualifying visit between January 25 and May 1, 2023.
Receive up to a $500 credit on your fall 2023 bill!
It’s just one more way Ithaca College supports and invests in you from day one.
Your Ithaca College experience truly begins when you visit campus, tour hands-on learning spaces and classrooms, observe campus life, and take in the stunning natural beauty of Ithaca.
$500 grant each (maximum $500)
- Office of Admission Information Session and Guided Campus Tour: January 25 through May 1, 2023
- Open House: February 20, 2023
- Connect over Cocoa: February 23 and 24, 2023
- Experience Ithaca: March 25 and March 31, 2023
- Ithaca Today: April 15, 2023
- You See IC: April 22 and 29, 2023
Online ADMITTED Student Program: Sunday, March 5, 2023
$100 grant (not "stackable" with campus visit)
- Only the Online Admitted Student Program qualifies for the IC Visit Grant.
- See the calendar for additional virtual visit opportunities open to all prospective students.
Ithaca College Visit Grant Details
- Newly admitted undergraduate first-year and transfer students who enroll at Ithaca College for 12+ credits starting in fall 2023 are eligible.
- Participate in a qualifying on-campus or virtual visit program between January 25 and May 1, 2023.
- Confirm your enrollment at Ithaca College and pay your enrollment deposit by May 1, 2023.
- Maximum grant amount: $500
- The IC Visit Grant will be added to your financial aid package, with the grant disbursing for the fall 2023 semester.
- This is a one-time grant.
We know it’s a big decision, so don’t worry! You don’t have to confirm your enrollment until after you visit and have time to consider all your options.
Schedule Your Visit
We can't wait to connect with you!
- Log in to IC Connect to register for admitted student programs.
- Visit ithaca.edu/visit to view all visit opportunities.