Study Abroad This Summer!
Are you looking to do something exciting this summer? Consider one of Ithaca College's summer study-abroad programs! During summer 2009, we will be running a wide variety of programs across the globe.
The full list of available programs includes:
- China: Exploring Rehabilitation and Health Promotion
- Dominican Republic: Culture and Society: An International Field Experience
- Dominican Republic: Health Care and Culture: An International Field Experience
- England: Ithaca College London Center summer courses and internships
- England: International Sport Management in London
- England: Special Topics in Journalism: Travel Writing
- Finland: International Perspectives in Recreation & Health
- Ghana: African Drum and Dance Performance Practices
- India: Experiencing India - The Anthropological Field School
- Italy: Language and Culture in Siena
- Italy: Photographic Projects in Rome
- Madagascar: Photography in Madagascar: Exploring Culture and Custom
- Malawi: Health Care and Culture: An International Field Experience
- Scotland: The Edinburgh International and Fringe Festivals
You can find out more about the summer programs on our website, where an application is also available (see links below). Applications for summer study-abroad programs are due on February 23, 2009, to the Office of International Programs, 214-2 Center for Health Sciences.
Study Abroad: 2009 Short-Term Programs
Application for Summer Study Abroad
For more information, contact the Office of International Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally published in Intercom: Study Abroad This Summer!.