- Center for Counseling and Psychological Services
Fostering the academic, personal, and interpersonal development of our students.
- The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life staff are available to all campus community for support and services. To speak to someone email us at email@example.com
- LGBTQ+ Resources
List of resources for these unprecedented times.
Providing timely responses to reported student Behaviors of Concern.
- Employee Assistance Program
Addressing work and family issues and more challenging personal concerns.
- New York State Office of Mental Health Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
- New York State Office of Mental Health Grief Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text BRAVE to 741-741
- American Psychological Association: Grief and COVID Resources
- The Dinner Party: A platform for grieving 20- and 30-somethings to find peer community and build lasting relationships.
- COVID Grief Network: Provides short term grief support and build long term community for young adults who are grieving in the midst of this pandemic.
- Care Circles: Offered by Irrestible.org
- Grieving the Death of a Loved One During Covid-19 — Tips & resources.
- How Anticipatory Grief May Show Up During COVID-19
- Helping Employees Cope with Unexpected Death — This resource from the Society for Human Resource Management includes a helpful crisis communication technique and offers an important distinction between grief and trauma, among other things.
- When a Colleague is Grieving — This article shares advice for managers to support their staff through the three phases of mourning.
- Serious Illness, Death and Grieving in the Workplace — This Stanford resource offers quick, actionable, bite-sized advice for managers and staff to cope with illness and death in the workplace.
- Irresistible Podcast: Grief in a Time of Not Knowing with Roshi Joan Halifax.
- The Mourning Meeting Podcast: A Podcast About Supporting Grieving College Students Through All Kinds of Loss