Skip to main content
- Planning to apply for external funding? Go to
Required Forms for Grant Submission.
- Don't know where to start? Go to
Need Help Finding Funding? We can help you access Ithaca
College's subscribed databases
SPIN and Grant
Advisor. There are also links to federal and New York agencies,
as well as information on funding opportunities for equipment,
travel, woman and minorities, and new and early career
- Check out
Internal Funding opportunities, including the Sponsored
funding applications as well as Provost
funding and Center for Faculty
Specialized Funding for sabbatical,
fellowship, and Fulbright grant
How Do I Write a Grant? Look here for grant development
resources, or request help from a grants development consultant or
- See a listing of faculty and staff who have received grant
Recent Grant Awards.
- As always, please contact us at email@example.com or (607)
274-1206 if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Visit the Office of State
Grants website for HEOP, CSTEP, and C-STEM information.
- Office of
Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) - Academic Funding
(public funding) and the CFR (private and foundation funding) based
within Institutional Advancement work as a team to:
- Increase external funding
- Create consistent, uniform guidelines
- Foster a collaborative environment