Academic Funding

Planning to apply for external funding? Go to Required Forms for Grant Submission.

Don't know where to start? Go to Need Help Finding Funding? We can help you access Ithaca College's subscribed databases SPIN and Grant Advisor.

For links to federal and state agencies, go to Funding Opportunities.

Check out Internal Funding opportunities, including the Sponsored Research REACHE and ACE funding applications as well as Provost funding and Center for Faculty Excellence funding.

Search Specialized Funding for sabbatical, fellowship, and Fulbright grant opportunities.

If you are looking for tailored federal monies, search these equipment,travel, women and minorities, or new and early career opportunities.

How Do I Write a Grant? Look here for grant development resources, or request help from a grants development consultant or statistician.

See a listing of faculty and staff who have received grant awards at Recent Grant Awards.

As always, please contact us at or (607) 274-1206 if you have any questions or need assistance.

Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR)
Academic Funding (public funding) and the CFR (private and foundation funding) based within Institutional Advancement work as a team to:

  • Increase external funding
  • Create consistent, uniform guidelines
  • Foster a collaborative environment