As director of enrollment marketing, I lead strategic marketing and communications initiatives designed to inspire and inform prospective students and their families as well as school counselors and other influencers with information they need to learn more about—and ultimately join—the Ithaca College community. I work closely with the assistant director of enrollment marketing as well as with colleagues in the Office of College Relations and Communications and the Office of Admission as well as with faculty members and administrators to coordinate prospective student outreach and ensure consistent messages and branding at the school and college level. My areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- strategic enrollment marketing and collateral (print and digital), including search, on- and off-campus visit experiences (e.g., open houses, Experience Ithaca, and Ithaca Today), and more;
- the admission web presence, including myIthaca and IC Peers;
- graduate student print communications;
- Scholar program marketing, including Honors, H&S Innovation, Leadership, MLK, Park Scholar, and S-STEM
- Academic program marketing, including the Exploratory Program; and
- advertising placement and information on the web and in guidebooks such as Hobsons, Niche, US News, and others.