The Ithaca College Summer Theatre Intensive is a three-week online program in which you can focus entirely on your passion. Engage with our professional faculty and alumni, joining high school students from all over the world. Take a deep dive into IC's intensive, holistic college theatre program.
Participants choose one of three tracks:
- Playwriting & Dramaturgy
- Musical Theatre
Courses for all participants include:
- script analysis (all participants)
- weekly classes with guest artists
- college interview prep, audition and pre-screens preparation
- individual tracks feature:
- playwriting & dramaturgy (playwriting participants)
- one-on-one song coaching with live piano accompaniment (musical theatre participants)
- one-on-one monologue coaching (acting participants)
- offerings in jazz and ballet (acting & musical theatre participants)
- voice & speech, and improvisation (acting participants)
Throughout the program, students will be invited to engage peer-to-peer with one another, continuing theatre students, and incoming first-year Ithaca College students in comprehensive social programming as we, together with college campuses across the world, redefine the “residential” experience.