School of Business students who meet the necessary criteria are encouraged to apply for the following endowed scholarships. As stated in the undergraduate catalog, awards are based primarily on academic performance. Please read all instructions carefully before completing applications. Please note that as these endowed scholarships will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year, recipients must be enrolled at Ithaca College for AY19-20.
Many of our endowed scholarships are need-based, meaning students must be eligible for financial aid. We encourage students to check their eligibility with the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS) before applying for need-based scholarships.
REMEMBER: THE PRIORITY DEADLINE FOR FILING FOR FINANCIAL AID IS MARCH 1ST.
Filing on time is very important; if you do not file by the priority deadline, you may not be considered as a primary candidate for some scholarships. For assistance in applying for aid, please contact Student Financial Services.
For more information on specific scholarship background or eligibility requirements, please visit: School of Business Named Scholarships. Scholarship recipients will be asked to write a thank you letter to the donor of each award, so please be sure to familiarize yourself with the background of the scholarship you are applying for.
- Students are responsible for checking their eligibility and making sure they meet all criteria for each scholarship (financial aid, GPA, county of residence, etc.) before applying. Incomplete or ineligible applications may not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted online through Qualtrics (see links to the right). Letters of recommendation may be submitted hard copy or electronically but all other attachments must be uploaded to the application.
- All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm (EST) on Monday, March 11, 2019. The application portal will not accept new submissions after this date.
- Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to: Maria Haner, Administrative and Financial Operations Manager, 305 Park Center, Email: email@example.com, Phone: (607) 274-3341.
- All scholarship awardees will be notified by letter on or after June 1, 2019. You may receive word of your award from the Office of Student Financial Services first, but your letter from the dean's office will contain instructions for writing a thank you letter to your award's donor. Please note that non-recipients will not be notified.
- For awards based on financial need, the amount of the award is determined by the Office of Student Financial Services depending on the availability of funds and on recommendations from the dean and/or faculty.
- It is imperative that recipients write a thank you letter or note to the donor of the award; failure to do so may disqualify your eligibility for future awards.