The Theatrical Design Foundations Classroom Assistant is a student with knowledge and experience in theatrical design. The assistant will work with the professor of THEA 12000 and with the students enrolled in the class both in and outside of class hours.
- Sophomore through Senior standing in the BFA Theatre Production and Design Program
- Successful completion of the course
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular attendance in Theatrical Design Foundations.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in text analysis, research and appropriate application of visuals.
- The assistant will partner with students when necessary and be available for outside help with work assigned by the instructor.
Hours: 5hours per week. This course is hiring for Fall Semester ONLY.
Supervisors: Ásta Hostetter (email@example.com).