- We welcomed local business, One Ring Donuts to campus! Amy Cohen, co-owner, is an Ithaca College Alum (Class of ‘08 - Theatre Arts Management and IMC). These incredible donuts are available at the Business School, Park School, Dillingham and Campus Center Cafés and will feature Gluten-Free and Vegan options daily!
- We’ve extended the hours of operation at the Food Court by another hour! The Food Court will now be open from 11am-10pm, with limited options from 7pm-10pm.
We’ve created this monthly newsletter in an effort to keep the campus community updated with our on-going work to build our new dining program.
- Terrace Dining Hall will feature a Holiday Dinner on Wednesday, December 11th from 5 -9 PM. Click Here to view the menu!
- Kick off Finals Week with a FREE Late Night Breakfast at Campus Center Dining Hall and IC Square on Monday, December 16, 2019 from 9pm-12am.
- Take a Break on Tuesday, December 17th! Maines, our primary food service provider, is back with FREE food at Towers Marketplace from 1:30-3:30 PM.
- Expanded Menu coming to Towers Marketplace with the ability to pre-order your favorites.
- Finals Week and Winter Break are upon us! Click Here to view the our Hours of Operation.
- We’re continuing to meet with the Dining Services Student Advisory Committee on a biweekly basis to keep a pulse on students’ feedback.
- We had two successful dinners at Terrace and Campus Center Dining Halls prior to Thanksgiving Break. Did you miss it? Follow us on @ICDelish on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook to keep up with our events and announcements
Staff Spotlight - Join us in recognizing our long-time employees and new hires!
- Assistant Manager of Campus Center Dining Hall
- From New York City, NY
- Is an IC Alum and has worked at Ithaca College for 23 years!
- His favorite dish is a rack of ribs
- Clerk at Ithaca Coffee Company @ Library
- From Ithaca, NY
- Has worked at Ithaca College since 1997!
- Her favorite Ithaca Coffee Co. drink is a Caramel Latte
- Supervisor at Circles Market
- From Chicago, IL
- Joined Ithaca College 2 months ago!
- His favorite dish is chicken wings
- Supervisor at Terrace Dining Hall for 16 years!
- From Tennessee
- Loves to help out at other dining locations to meet and work with new people
- She loves to run and is an experimental baker!