Applications for the Fall of 2019 will be open mid-to-late September.
In order to gain a spot for an audition or interview, all students, for all degree programs, are asked to:
- complete an application for admission to Ithaca College via the Common Application.
- submit a pre-screen application (via Acceptd). The Acceptd website will be live mid-late September.
Please note: both your Common Application, as well as your Acceptd application, must be completed by the deadline.
- Early Decision: November 1, 2018
- Regular Admissions: December 1, 2018
Please note: The Department of Theatre Arts does not accept Early Action. The Early Decision option will not be offered to applicants in B.F.A Musical Theatre or B.F.A Acting due to the timing of the audition process.
After a review of materials on Acceptd, the department will invite students to schedule an audition or interview. We anticipate beginning our reviews mid-October.
To find additional information about each major's admission process:
- Theatre Studies (B.A.)
- Theatre Arts Management (B.S.)
- Theatre Production & Design - Design & Technology (B.F.A.)
- Acting (B.F.A.)
- Musical Theatre (B.F.A)
Not sure which major to apply for? Click here.
Have a question? Check out our audition/interview FAQ.
Still have questions? Contact us.
updated 8/22/18 10:00 a.m.