Welcome! As a new employee of Ithaca College, you have 31 days from your benefits-eligible hire date (or appointment date) to enroll in health benefits. Benefits and enrollment resources are conveniently online and and the new hire enrollment process is outlined below.
- Review the information in this guide and visit our Individual Choice Employee Benefits website.
- Review Eligibility for Benefit Coverage and upload any supporting documentation for dependent verification.
- Proof of spouse and dependent eligibility- the first page of your most recent federal tax return. If any dependent you wish to cover, is not listed on your tax return.
- Verification of full-time student status for dependent children age 19 and above (class schedule for current semester or tuition bill).
- Beginning on your hire date (or appointment date) you will have 31 days to enroll in your health benefits. Please be sure to have the following with you at time of enrollment:
- Beneficiary Information – names, addresses, birth dates, and social security numbers of any-one you wish to designate as a beneficiary.
- Proof of coverage under another medical plan, if you plan to opt-out of Ithaca College's medical coverage.