Your ID card can also be used for:
- access to the dining halls and fitness center
- identification for computer labs, library, and mail
- admittance to functions and programs on campus
- identification for purchases on campus and parking permits
Do not use your card as collateral.
The following may make your ID card unusable:
- placing stickers on the card
- placing it near a strong magnet
- putting it through the wash
- bending, hole punching, or scratching your card in any way
Your ID card is non-transferable. Replacement of your ID, whether lost, stolen or damaged, is your responsibility. If you have any questions concerning your ID card, call the ID Office at 274-3007.