The Student Activities Center (SAC) is a dedicated space for Student Organizations! Located on the 3rd floor of the Campus Center, Egbert 311, next to the Taughannock Falls Meeting Room, this space has many resources and tools to help Student Organizations be successful. The SAC is connected to OSE and is staffed with one Student Leadership Consultant (SLC) during operating hours.
SAC Contact Information:
Location: Egbert 311, third floor of the Campus Center, next to the Taughannock Falls Meeting Room
Hours: 11am – 8pm, Monday – Thursday | 11am – 5pm, Friday
Available Supplies and Resources:
- A brand new reservable conference room
- Open meeting and hang-out space
- Computers and access to printing
- Arts and Crafts supplies, such as colored paper, markers, hot glue guns, and more!
- Materials to create a tri-fold informational board for tabling purposes, including poster board, cut-out letters, and space to store the tri-fold.
- Cabinet or bin storage for student organization-related supplies and materials
- A Cricut to create special printed items such as hats, t-shirts, and more
- An SLC available to answer student org-related questions