Room Selection and Room Changes

Special Accommodations

Students requiring special accommodation should contact the Office of Residential Life as early as possible. If you have a special medical, psychological or learning need, the Office of Residential Life will make every effort to provide the most appropriate, on-campus, housing assignment for you.

Barrier-free rooms are available for students with impaired mobility. Some rooms are equipped with visual fire alarms to serve the hearing impaired. Some additional rooms are available to help mitigate allergy concerns.

If you have a special need, please complete and submit a Special Housing Accommodation Request form as soon as is possible. Your request will need to be accompanied by appropriate supporting documentation (e.g., medical records).

Your request will be reviewed by the Office of Student Accessibility Services in consultation with Health Services, the Counseling Center, and other appropriate college offices. The goal of this review is to provide an on-campus housing accommodation that best meets your need. The accommodation option(s) will be limited to those currently available on campus.