Quiet Study housing is available in two locations on campus:
- Terrace 5, 3rd floor for returning students (sophomores, juniors, seniors)
- Landon Ground floor for first-year students in the First-Year Residential Experience (FYRE)
What are the quiet hours for this hall?
Students living in Quiet Study abide by quiet hours from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. every night.
Each residence hall/apartment area is encouraged to discuss quiet hours at the beginning of the year to make studying easier. Although quiet hours begin in the evening, students need to be considerate of their neighbors at all times, especially when using stereos, radios, and televisions. Noise levels should be kept low, particularly during the early-morning and late-night hours.
Mandatory quiet hours in all residence halls are:
- Sunday through Thursday: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday mornings: 1:00 to 9:00 a.m.
- During final exam week: Extended quiet hours as posted.
If you have questions about the Quiet Study Residential Learning Community, please contact: