OSEMA’s Multicultural Affairs works closely with those student organizations whose mission statement promotes the academic, social, and political progression of a racial and ethnic group. Our work with these organizations includes advising, program planning for our Heritage Month programming and other OSEMA-sponsored events, as well as providing general support.
OSEMA recognizes, values, and supports the importance of student organizations as they aid in the development of leadership skills, as well as personal and professional success. The experiences gained through student organization involvement supports our IC students' growth as individuals, professionals, and as global citizens.
These student organizations include:
- African-Latino Society (ALS)
- African Students Association (ASA)
- Amani Gospel Singers
- Asian American Alliance (AAA)
- Brothers4Brothers (B4B)
- Caribbean Students Association (CSA)
- Chinese Student and Scholars Association
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Park Association for Journalists of Color
- PODER: Latino Student Association
- Sister2Sister (S2S)
To learn more about these or other Ithaca College student organizations, please visit OrgSync.