Campus Life Awards
The Campus Life Award is given each year to a select group of graduating seniors in order to recognize their outstanding contributions to the Ithaca College community through participation and involvement in campus life. Over the years, this award has become a coveted goal and a valued honor. In order to be nominated for this prestigious award, students must have been extensively involved in a number of areas of campus life and have demonstrated significant leadership abilities and accomplishments.
2017 Campus Life Award Nominations
Nominations for the 2017 Campus Life Awards can be submitted by faculty, staff, or students using this online form. Nominees must be graduating in December 2016, May 2017, or August 2017. The nomination deadline is February 15, 2017.
Nominated students will receive an invitation to apply on Friday, February 17. The deadline for applications to be submitted is Wednesday, March 22. The Campus Life Awards ceremony and reception is scheduled for the Saturday prior to Commencement.
If you have any questions about the Campus Life Awards nomination or application process, please email email@example.com or call the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs at 607-274-3222.
Campus Life Award Winners 2016
Congratulations to the following students who were selected as Campus Life Award Winners for 2016.
- Elijah Breton, School of Health Sciences and Human Performance/School of Humanities and Sciences, Sport Studies/Communication Studies
- Matthew Dankanich, School of Humanities and Sciences, Psychology
- Lisa Famularo, School of Business, Business Administration
- Samantha Guter, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Journalism
- Kyle James, Roy H. Park School of Communications/School of Health Sciences and Human Performance, Integrated Marketing Communications/Sport Studies
- Sabrina Knight, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marlowe Padilla, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Cinema and Photography
- Emily Quinn, School of Health Sciences and Human Performance, Clinical Health Studies/Physical Therapy
- Dominick Recckio, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Communication Management and Design
- Natalie Reed, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Communication Management and Design