The Campus Life Award is given each year to a select group of graduating seniors in order to recognize their outstanding contributions to the Ithaca College community through participation and involvement in campus life. Over the years, this award has become a coveted goal and a valued honor. In order to be nominated for this prestigious award, students must have been extensively involved in a number of areas of campus life and have demonstrated significant leadership abilities and accomplishments.
2017 Campus Life Award Recipients
- Timothy Conners, School of Humanities and Sciences, Communication Studies
- Natalie Grande, School of Humanities and Sciences, Planned Studies - Social Systemic Design
- Julia Imbalzano, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Communication Management and Design
- John Jacobson, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sara Y. Kim, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Journalism
- Ciara V. Lucas, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Journalism
- Olivia Oppenheim, School of Health Sciences and Human Performance, Sport Studies
- Catherine Proulx, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Brandon Schneider, School of Music, Music in Combination with an Outside Field
- Griffin Schultz, Roy H. Park School of Communications, Television-Radio
If you have any questions about the Campus Life Awards nomination or application process, please email email@example.com or call the Office of Student Engagement and Multicultural Affairs at 607-274-3222.