1. Review scholarships available to you and determine which one(s) you are academically eligible for. If you apply for a scholarship that you are ineligible for, you may jeopardize your chances of receiving other scholarships.
- Criteria for each scholarship and the respective forms for each available scholarship can be accessed through the links on the left side of this page. Be sure to read the criteria carefully before filling out an application. Notice that you should look at the scholarships listed within your major or minor AND those listed within the General HSHP and the College-wide categories.
2. FAFSA Information
- Many of the scholarships are financial need based. Eligibility is determined by The Office of Student Financial Services and is based on information from your application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To be considered for any scholarship, you must submit a FAFSA application. Click here for more information on how to proceed with filling out the FAFSA application.
- Please note that there are a couple of scholarships that are NOT based on financial need. Scholarships that are not "needs based" have been noted with This scholarship is not based on financial need.
3. Fill out an application for each scholarship.
4. Submit your online application(s) with a resume attached no later than 5:00 pm EST, February 26, 2021.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications without an attached resume will not be considered. Applicants' names must appear in the file name of the resumes. Electronic copies of resumes that do not include your name in the file name will not be considered.
Note: If you are off-campus for Spring 2021 (i.e. study abroad, internship), you are still required to submit your application(s) by 5:00 pm EST, February 26, 2021. No exceptions.