ITHACA COLLEGE Recording Services provides high quality audio-only recordings of recitals, concerts, and sessions within the James J. Whalen Center for Music for faculty, students, and the community.
Day-to-day management, operations, and staffing are handled by the undergraduate students of the Sound Recording Technology degree.
All degree-required recitals / concerts in the Whalen Center for Music are audio-recorded, in high resolution, for archival.
Please click here for information regarding Elective Recitals
Guests artists must fill out and submit the Media Release Form.
To request our various services, please click on the appropriate links to the left, or below:
- Use the CD Order form to purchase a copy of your concert or recital.
- Use the Live Sound Reinforcement form to request that Staff Engineers provide Microphones and / or Audio Playback during a performance / rehearsal.
- Use the Recording Session Request form to book a recording, editing, mixing, and / or mastering session within the Whalen Center.
- To contact us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +1 (607) 274-7080.
- We do not offer any video services
We will process your order as quickly as possible and issue a status email.