Official documents required for admission consideration should be submitted securely using the Common Application and partnering platforms like Naviance, Scoir, or Parchment. If documents cannot be submitted electronically, they may be sent via postal mail to the Office of Admission. If you cannot submit documents via official platforms or via mail, please contact the Office of Admission to discuss your options.
First-year applicants must submit:
- Secondary school report and official high school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation or teacher evaluation
- $60 application fee
- SAT or ACT scores are optional (exception noted below), and SAT subject tests are not considered
* Please note, if you are home schooled or attend a high school that provides a descriptive report card (rather than alpha-numeric grades), you must submit SAT or ACT scores.
Your senior grades matter. Please be sure to have your counselor send us first trimester or first marking period grades when they become available.
Transfer applicants must submit:
- Official high school transcript(s)
- Official college or university transcript(s)
- Letter of recommendation or academic evaluation
- SAT or ACT scores are optional
Note: Transfer applications to IC’s occupational therapy and physical therapy programs are reviewed on a case by case basis. For further information, please email email@example.com if you are interested in transferring to IC’s occupational therapy program or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in transferring to IC’s physical therapy program.
Music and theatre programs have audition or interview requirements for all applicants.
The regular admission deadline for the School of Music and Department of Theatre Arts is December 1.
- Applicants to the musical theatre and acting programs in the Department of Theatre Arts may only apply regular decision (early decision and early action are not admission options for these programs).
- Applicants to programs in the School of Music and Department of Theatre Arts may not apply early action.
International applicants must submit the following:
- A complete and original secondary school transcript or marks sheet (grades) that bears the school seal and certifying signature of a school authority. Also submit official transcripts from all universities attended. Applicants must provide a certified English translation of all transcripts that are not in English.
- A letter of recommendation from the principal, school head, or college counselor sent directly from your school to Ithaca College.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Ithaca College has waived the application fee for international students. Please select the "Institutional Fee Waiver" in Ithaca College’s member section questions on the Common Application.
Whether you've just finished high school or your first semester or year(s) at another college, have your school(s) send your FINAL transcript to IC. Log in to IC Connect and check your application checklist as the transcript may be sent automatically by your school(s). If the transcript is being sent via postal mail, please have it sent to:
Office of Admission
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
If you are a high school student who earned college credit for a course you took in high school, please have the college send your transcript to the Office of the Registrar (also at the address above).
CONTACT THE OFFICE OF ADMISSION
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET