Faculty and Staff
The Information Technology Service Desk offers faculty and staff the ability to borrow a wide assortment of equipment to include laptop computers. For a full listing of equipment offered for loan, please see the IT Service Desk Smarthub portal.
Students have access to check out laptops at no cost through a variety of methods:
Short Term Loan: Students can check out laptops on a short term basis (less than a day) at the following locations:
- The Information Technology self-service laptop kiosk located in Friends Hall offers Windows laptops (12)
- The Information Technology self-service laptop kiosk located in the Campus Center Lobby offers Windows (6) and Macbook Air (6) laptops.
- The Circulation Desk in the library offers several Windows loaner laptops.
Slightly Longer Term Loan: Students can check out laptops for up to a week at a time at the Information Technology Service Desk located in the first floor of Job Hall.
Semester Long Loan: Long term laptop loaners are available to students with financial need - for information regarding long term student laptop loans students should submit a request through the Keep Learning - Student Technology Request form.
Misc. Loaner Equipment: In addition to laptops, other equipment is available to check out at Friends 110 and the Library, including the following:
- Apple Lightning iPhone/iPad Chargers
- Macbook USB-C Chargers
- Nintendo Switches (Available in Friends 110 for use in Esports Room only)
All loaner equipment will be cleaned with a disinfectant in between uses.