The ITS Helpdesk provides telephone, e-mail and walk-in support for faculty, staff and students, for a wide variety of technology areas:
- Account problems
- Password resets: bring your Ithaca College ID
- Guest access
- Mobile devices
- Online applications
- Network access
- Software and hardware
- Telephones and voice mail
- And more!
You should call the Helpdesk (or submit an online service request) when you...
- Can't do what you normally do with computing, networking or telephone services
- Think that something isn't working "just right"
- Need general information about anything to do with computing, networking or telephone services
- Want to inquire about other ITS services
To help solve the problem, the Helpdesk will need to know:
- Location and contact information
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- What equipment and software you are using
- Equipment asset tag number
- What error message, if any, was displayed
- If anything has changed that might be causing the problem
- If other people in your area are having the same problems