Departments who will continue to receive DAILY SERVICE (except when CLOSED during SUMMER Fridays) are:
- Public Safety
- Residential Life
- Information Technology
- Hammond Health Center
- PRW (assorted departments)
- Alumni Hall (assorted departments)
All other departments will receive deliveries on the following WEEKLY schedule.
* AS OF 5/24, THIS SCHEDULE HAS CHANGED TO REFLECT THE COLLEGE'S SUMMER CLOSURE ON FRIDAYS (5/28-8/6) - Click here
- Athletics (A&E Center)
- Fitness Center
- Towers Departments
- Ceracche Departments
- Park School of Communications
- Rothschild Departments
- CNS Departments
- Williams Hall Departments
- Campus Center Departments
- 'Central Spine' Departments (from Phillips Hall to Job Hall)
- School of Business
- Muller Chapel
- Dillingham Departments
- Smiddy Hall Departments
- CHS Departments
- Hill Center Departments (moved from Friday)
- Whalen Center Departments (moved from Friday)
- Gannet Center Departments (not library) (moved from Friday)
- NO DELIVERIES - CLOSED FRIDAYS (5/28-8/6) per the College's Summer' 21 schedule
When items are held until their next scheduled delivery day, email notifications will still be sent to inform recipients that they have new packages available at the Mail Center. Employees have the option to pick these items up directly from the Mail Center, or let them wait until their scheduled delivery day.
When items are delivered to departments, an automated delivery notification will be sent to the recipient's email address.
If departments with weekly service need to send out mail or packages before their scheduled delivery day, they may still drop off directly at the Mail Center.
In addition, Mail Service is exploring installing drop boxes in select locations on campus where departments can drop off items to be sent out. These drop boxes would be picked up by Mail Service staff along with the essential daily departments.